Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I resolved to hunt for a wife. To ensure all where treated fair I decided to give all venues an even chance.

First I went to the Humane Society and was greeted by a kind gentleman who spent the next hour showing me all the dogs and cats. He was kind and all the dogs and cats adorable but sadly I left without a wife.

Next I went to an elementary school. While this location had a lot of females they were all below marrying age so sadly I left without a wife.

From there I decided to persue religious candidates. To be fair I head to a monastary first, suprisingly I left without a wife. So to be equal and fair I headed to the local convent. Lots of fine and lovely ladies but sadly I left without a wife.

Next on to a rest home. Again lots of great people but no one my age so sadly I left without a wife.

Finally I met a single lady on the street and say hi. While pleasant and lovely she had no interest in me so sadly I left without a wife.

Now imagine if we attempted to detect terrorists in this way.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
And zipties make a great restraint 'in a pinch'.
But no self-respecting MAN would be anywhere without his "fix everything" roll of duct tape. Your from the great white north, you should know that :eyebrows:

·
Registered
846 Posts
And zipties make a great restraint 'in a pinch'.
Yeah, and tape can often trap DNA or hair and clothing fibers - where zipties won't. Add in a black minivan with tinted windows and a bottle of chloroform and you've got all you need to find a new "wife".

Just remember to always drive at least 90 miles from your hometown and don't use your credit card anywhere along the way.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
This morning I resolved to hunt for a wife. To ensure all where treated fair I decided to give all venues an even chance.

First I went to the Humane Society and was greeted by a kind gentleman who spent the next hour showing me all the dogs and cats. He was kind and all the dogs and cats adorable but sadly I left without a wife.

Next I went to an elementary school. While this location had a lot of females they were all below marrying age so sadly I left without a wife.

From there I decided to persue religious candidates. To be fair I head to a monastary first, suprisingly I left without a wife. So to be equal and fair I headed to the local convent. Lots of fine and lovely ladies but sadly I left without a wife.

Next on to a rest home. Again lots of great people but no one my age so sadly I left without a wife.

Finally I met a single lady on the street and say hi. While pleasant and lovely she had no interest in me so sadly I left without a wife.

Now imagine if we attempted to detect terrorists in this way.
So you see Mr. Hand, the dudes are like totally bogus man, whoa...
[Jeff Spicoli]

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Guess the whole point was to suttle for y'all
No. This is just more fun :evilaugh:

It is amazing how we (I'm including business and people in general here) try to get out of our troubles using the same methods and techniques that got us into trouble to begin with. :crap:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No. This is just more fun :evilaugh:

It is amazing how we (I'm including business and people in general here) try to get out of our troubles using the same methods and techniques that got us into trouble to begin with. :crap:
Yep just burry your head in the sand until my minions over run and then it is too late :evilaugh:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Sheep don't they have bars down there?

maybe you could go meet a nice lady at bingo.

outside of a gas station bathroom while checking off one of the 48 states your RR has been riden in will not help your chances.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts