Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. New to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm 27 and live in Glasgow, KY. Chose my username due to the comical nature of my 6'5" frame on a CBR :smilebig:

I ride an '02 954, my second bike. Had it for a few months now and really enjoy its liveliness over my old Hurricane.

I'm an avid forum user, so I won't make unnecessary threads before doing research ;) Look forward to contributing!

*Edit - It should be noted that the picture below is not a current representation. Ditched the polished wheels and 6" stretch inserts--back to stock black and std swingarm length.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, nice bike you have there. For any questions, just ask Setanta, or anyone else. For the real life important question's just ask me and the blowup doll. Otherwise dont believe everything they say about me.;)

Reactions: setanta

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Welcome, nice bike you have there. For any questions, just ask Setanta, or anyone else. For the real life important question's just ask me and the blowup doll. Otherwise dont believe everything they say about me.;)
You wont be able to believe everything we say about him, your imagination just couldnt handle it, even his doll is on prozac :eyebrows:

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Thanks:rotfl:. Thats just perfect.:eek: I've been kinda wondering what she's been doing.:rotfl::clap:

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Oh, thats alright, :O I'll just mailorder another Dolly, brand new, unused, and fresh off the assembly line. :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
:eyebrows: Oh, this is just wrong. Come here honey, let me have some.....* POP!* SSSSsssssssssss* sqweek,:eek: sssssssssss,flap, flap, flap, spspspssssssssss,sssssssssss*.. :( :crap:.
She alway's needs a patchin when things get rough.:evilaugh:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
:eyebrows: Oh, this is just wrong. Come here honey, let me have some.....* POP!* SSSSsssssssssss* sqweek,:eek: sssssssssss,flap, flap, flap, spspspssssssssss,sssssssssss*.. :( :crap:.

At least she didnt drag you around the room :rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
At least she didnt drag you around the room :rotfl::rotfl:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts