Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have recently embarked upon a restoration project of an ex racing/street 1995 SC28 Fireblade. The bike was sitting in the weather for quite a while.
I will create a thread about the resto and the work I have done so far and will continue to do. To cut a long story short, I have the bike running nicely and almost ready to test ride. Before I do so, I want to ensure the fuel is setup correctly.

My question today is, in the diagram below:

Is the thin breather hose (9) supposed to just run to atmosphere? If so is there a specific path or place it is to be clipped?
How does the drain hose (8) work and where does it run? Is it plugged off inside the tank, does it also just run to atmosphere?

Any tips on plumbing the fuel tank?

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Hi guys,

I have recently embarked upon a restoration project of an ex racing/street 1995 SC28 Fireblade. The bike was sitting in the weather for quite a while.
I will create a thread about the resto and the work I have done so far and will continue to do. To cut a long story short, I have the bike running nicely and almost ready to test ride. Before I do so, I want to ensure the fuel is setup correctly.

My question today is, in the diagram below:

Is the thin breather hose (9) supposed to just run to atmosphere? If so is there a specific path or place it is to be clipped?
How does the drain hose (8) work and where does it run? Is it plugged off inside the tank, does it also just run to atmosphere?

Any tips on plumbing the fuel tank?

The vent and filler drain both drain to the ground under the bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts