Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i paid 350 to santanaea5785 for a scott steering damper and mounting kit for a cbr954rr, he sent the damper and i never recieved the mounting kit. after avoiding my PM's on the forum he finaly replied after i posted in one of his for sale threads. his story is that the post office listed it as a return to sender ( i never recieved anything on my end), this was on 8may09. he has since dropped off the face of the earth not answering my pm or paypal dispute, i escalated the dispute to a claim and paypal autorejected it saying they 'don't garentee the quality of the product' WTF! i never recieved the mounting kit, how am i complaining about the quality? they closed the claim and there is no way to respond to their auto generated e-mail dumping my claim out of the system. :mad: well now i am out $130 to buy a mounting kit. so now insted of spending $430 on a new damper and mounting kit i will be spending $480 on a used damper and a new mounting kit.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ Thanks, last time i checked they did not have a contact number. It looks like they now have humans working at paypal. I found a 1-800 number and talked with a representative to have the claim opened and reviewed. guess i will find out in the next 20 days if they are able to contact him.

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
^^ Thanks, last time i checked they did not have a contact number. It looks like they now have humans working at paypal. I found a 1-800 number and talked with a representative to have the claim opened and reviewed. guess i will find out in the next 20 days if they are able to contact him.
No problem.. Good luck with it..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts