Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well haven't been able to start the bike and after a suggestion on here(thanks man :)) pulled out the plugs (yeah, that plastric tray thing is a **** to get out) found the gap was well big, anyway new ones in and starts first off on the button, cool. That was yesterday, decided to just give it a run after work tonight, totally different bike, really feels like an angry bitch now! lol. Since last year I've run it thinking its quite docile....bit scared now...with slightly soiled pants :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
bit scared now...with slightly soiled pants :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I hope your washing machine is up to the task :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I was the same the first few times I took my Blade out after riding my BabyBlade..

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Nice one!

That plastic part is a total pain in the ass. There is a notch on one side of the front part that I cut off of mine, it makes it easier to remove / install without it with no ill effects.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Nice one!

That plastic part is a total pain in the ass. There is a notch on one side of the front part that I cut off of mine, it makes it easier to remove / install without it with no ill effects.
I did the exact same thing, I got a little ticked off the first time trying to get it back in haha.

Eitherway, its always nice to get some power back hey!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Well haven't been able to start the bike and after a suggestion on here(thanks man :)) pulled out the plugs (yeah, that plastric tray thing is a **** to get out) found the gap was well big, anyway new ones in and starts first off on the button, cool. That was yesterday, decided to just give it a run after work tonight, totally different bike, really feels like an angry bitch now! lol. Since last year I've run it thinking its quite docile....bit scared now...with slightly soiled pants :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
:eek::eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
931 Posts
I take a (humble) bow and wish you all the best and take care. These might be venerable old ladies, but they can still kick bottom.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I thought mine was badass, and then I changed plugs and literally scared myself! I left a stop sign, ridin the same way I had been, and all of a sudden my headlight was gone off the street! This was the first bike I had and had never pulled a wheelie. I was on my way to a friends house, and scared her cause I got off the bike shaking, and white as a ghost!

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I thought mine was badass, and then I changed plugs and literally scared myself! I left a stop sign, ridin the same way I had been, and all of a sudden my headlight was gone off the street! This was the first bike I had and had never pulled a wheelie. I was on my way to a friends house, and scared her cause I got off the bike shaking, and white as a ghost!
You must leave stop signs extremely hard hahaha. I could get my 99 up from a stop, but it wasnt that easy

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
:plus1:

All these rides have way more power than any of us need.

My first ride in the spring usually makes me go "Wooooooaaaaahhhhhh" :eek:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
So Valentino lives in Lanzarote in the off season then ???

Now it makes sense :D:rotfl::smilebig::rotfl::)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts