Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Geat videos duke. I just got my HD gopro in the mail today. Do you have tips on how to mount the camera? Like which are the best mounts in the kit to use, places to mount the camera and so on. I really like the helmet views. Do just have the camera mounted to the side of your helmet? Thanks for any help and the great videos.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Geat videos duke. I just got my HD gopro in the mail today. Do you have tips on how to mount the camera? Like which are the best mounts in the kit to use, places to mount the camera and so on. I really like the helmet views. Do just have the camera mounted to the side of your helmet? Thanks for any help and the great videos.
hey mate,
I stream my videos on r2 video resolution (camera settings) which gives you the widest HD view 16:9 @ 30 fps
& I use following mounting position:
a) front cowl right between the lights facing forward mounted with the sticky pad
b) on the tank facing the dashboard, front and side mounted with the sticky pad
c) rear cowl facing forward giving me the "arse" view for streaming the body position mounted with sticky pads
d) rear cowl facing backwards showing the rear cam, same mount position as c
e) side fairing right or left showing the suspension work and front view using the suction
and this weekend I will try
a) rear suspension and rear view (no clue yet how to mount that thing)
b) fron cowl pointing backwards showing me, break lever and the rear view w/ suction

hope this helps a bit...
Duuuuuukester

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow thnx for sharing! how much do trackdays cost there?
depending on the circuit in Dubai, you can choose between 4 different layouts (club 2.5km, national 3.6km, international 4.3km , GP circuit 5.4km) price range from 90EUROS (club, 3 sessions) to 180EUROS (GP circuit, 4 sessions).

In Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina) u have either the south (around 2.4km) or north circuit (around 3.1km). Prices not yet determined for track days, as it was only opened once yet for bikes during CSS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.