Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a Scott's damper for sale off my 954. The damper itself is in great shape but I took it off my 954 a while ago and can't seem to find the mounting bolts. It includes the ring for the damper but you would need the following parts:

1. Large steering head nut
2. Bolt set (damper to steering head nut and post to gas tank).

If you're just looking for the body then you can get the hardware from Scott's for whatever bike you have.

$200 shipped (US only, sorry)

Ride safe,
Franc
'08 1000RR

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought it new from Cal Sportbike. The damper has about 1000 miles on it since it was used for drag track use and riding to/from the track. No leaks, no trouble and the bike was never down.

I'm selling it because I took it off my 954 before I traded it in & my '08 has the HESD. I'm also selling the PC3 and will soon post the Hindle full system I had on it as well.

Take care,
Franc

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, it's a PCIII USB. It's ready to go! As far as the exhaust, I just need to go pick it up at my buddy's house- I left it in his garage when I put the stock headers and slip on back on my bike. Then I'll take some pics and post it. I'll probably ask $350 for the full system.

Thanks,
Franc

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are some pics of the damper- I actually do have the gas tank bolts, just the steering head nut and the standard or security bolts would be needed to have a complete 954 kit. The email I got back from Scotts is quoted below. Basically, you need to add about $30-$35 to have a complete 954 damper kit.

Steering head nut $27.95
Bolt set, damper body bolts (2) which secure the body onto the base- regular bolts, 6x20 allens $.50 each; anti-theft $6.95.

Thank You,
Jake
Scotts Performance
818-248-6747

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
$150 is the most I'll go if your willing to do it. Try ebay, I just saw a Hyperpro with all mounting hard ware go for $150 in very nice condition for a 954. So, if you don't take my offer, let me know when you put it on ebay.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.