Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling Scotts stabilizer damper dampener kit including stabilizer and mount kit for 2002 cbr954rr. One owner, sold cbr many years ago, probably less than 3000 miles on damper. $175 plus shipping firm. Raleigh NC.

·
Registered
60 Posts
if it will fit a 929 and acred11 doesnt want it, ill get in line!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks like you are third in line......
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that there was a new hall monitor in town. There are no lines in online buying and selling. First come first serve.

I bet your one of those guys who post his bike on craigslist when it's time to sell but tells every caller your waiting on somebody who promised you they would come back for it and "buy it when they got paid"...

:nono:

Ps. If he contacts me to sell it I don't care if I'm 300th in "line". I'm checking out :hi: :nopity:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that there was a new hall monitor in town. There are no lines in online buying and selling. First come first serve.

I bet your one of those guys who post his bike on craigslist when it's time to sell but tells every caller your waiting on somebody who promised you they would come back for it and "buy it when they got paid"...

:nono:

Ps. If he contacts me to sell it I don't care if I'm 300th in "line". I'm checking out :hi: :nopity:
Nice philosophy! Looks like you are one of those guys who assume how things are or how someone acts. You know what they say about those people! :clap:

OP: If the damper is still for sale and 1st guy doesn't want it, let me know.
Thanks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice philosophy! Looks like you are one of those guys who assume how things are or how someone acts. You know what they say about those people! :clap:

OP: If the damper is still for sale and 1st guy doesn't want it, let me know.
Thanks!
Yeah they say. He can sell it to whoever he wants to even if it was the 5000th person to contact him , whoever puts the money in his hand is who gets it not who said they wanted it first (esp if he dosnt know if it fits his bike hahahahahaha)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah they say. He can sell it to whoever he wants to even if it was the 5000th person to contact him , whoever puts the money in his hand is who gets it not who said they wanted it first (esp if he dosnt know if it fits his bike hahahahahaha)
No worries. I own both. It will fit one for sure!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.