Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
I just bought one from cal-sportbike.com for $400.00 and some change. I might have paid a little more than the others, but the owner is a member of fb.org and I support our other members. :thumb:

·
Registered
876 Posts
I'm in PA right now so I can't the copy of the stuff to tell ya where it was that I found it for 300 something shipped... once I get back on Tuesday I'll post up.. but hey if a supporting member or sponsor on here has them for 400 might not be a bad thing to support them instead ???? but I'll still look when I get back..

E.

·
Registered
876 Posts
You better not be cheating on me girl.
:nono:

you're the one that just got married :rotfl: so who's cheating on who :p

as for you speed... you'll always have a special place with me... (may be in the back of the short bus but hey... at least there's room for your blow up dolls :thumb: )

weather turned up to be shitty Fri, Sat, Sun, and Mon.. so never got to meet up or do anything other than work related stuff :rolleyes: what fun is THAT.. LOL

E.

S

·
0 Posts
as for you speed... you'll always have a special place with me... (may be in the back of the short bus but hey... at least there's room for your blow up dolls :thumb: )
That's pure BS!!

OK, who told you about my blow up dolls? :idunno::D

·
Registered
119 Posts
you're the one that just got married :rotfl: so who's cheating on who :p
Haha, you were married before me..... but alas.... We will always have our special moment up at Ubly. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hehe, special for me anyway..... Those panties sure were pretty. :O

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.