Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@admin I’ve tried using the “Search Member” tab as outlined in the FAQ section however, when I enter the user name to search and hit go, it requires me to log in and then opens a new page to the forum. It would seem there is a glitch there and I cannot search members by their name at all. Please give it a look. Thanks

Ian

·
Administrator
281 Posts
Hi Ian,

I'm not running into any issues when I do a few quick tests (using your name as an example). I visit this page, Notable members , and then search as seen below:

What steps are you going through?

-Mike

·
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mike, I do the same and as soon as I toggle the find member field it tells me to log in

·
Administrator
281 Posts
Hi Mike, I do the same and as soon as I toggle the find member field it tells me to log in View attachment 109153
Very strange. I just tested via mobile view from Chrome's console and it worked without issue. Let me ping someone on my team and see if they have any insight.

Edit: We still can't reproduce it on mobile.

Can you try using an incognito tab? What browser / phone?

-Mike

·
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Using an iPhone Xr with the latest updates. Safari.

·
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just logged in on Google Chrome from my laptop. No issue there. Seems it's specific to my phone.

·
Administrator
281 Posts
Just logged in on Google Chrome from my laptop. No issue there. Seems it's specific to my phone.
Woops, should have specified downloading Chrome on your phone. We tried on our devices but couldnt replicate.

-Mike

·
8,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Used my Google app on the phone and it worked. So it seems it’s specific to Safari on my phone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts