Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my seat cowl from ron ayers today and slapped it on.....looks great. The bike is starting to come together I think....

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
RUQCK : ive been looking for something like that ever since i got my 929!! Whered you get it? how much?
He got it from http://www.ronayers.com/main.cfm. But the 954 cowl is different than the 929. I wish they made one that looked that good but unfortunately the best looking one they make in that style is the metisse. If you like this one, you'll like the metisse.
Frickin bada$$ bike 110lb. IMO that titanium/black is the best stock color scheme I've ever seen from ANY manufacturer. Right up there with the Euro Blue/black. Just plain

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
What's under the cover 110? TA?

I have to agree, the cowl looks great. Also, the titatnium black paint is gorgeous! I'm glad I did not have to choose between R/B or T/B when I got mine, because I would still be trying to decide.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey thaks for all the positive comments, i'm really happy with the way the bike is lookin.....took the pic at my dads warehouse and that is his TA WS6 under the cover, good eye maxib!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts