Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good seat fabricators in New Hampshire Mass area? Im looking to get my seat custom fabricated and having a difficult time. If you have any suggestions please post.
Thanks,
With God Ride on...

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Anyone know of any good seat fabricators in New Hampshire Mass area? Im looking to get my seat custom fabricated and having a difficult time. If you have any suggestions please post.
Thanks,
With God Ride on...

Do you mean the seat or the tail fairing?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Options are limitless! Lol
Maybe some pics of what you got and what your looking to happen would be of some help.
Are you just needing a seat pan to workoff of or whole tail sub section and all?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Options are limitless! Lol
Maybe some pics of what you got and what your looking to happen would be of some help.
Are you just needing a seat pan to workoff of or whole tail sub section and all?
Thanks I'm going to wait until it is finally put back together post my pic then maybe someone can help me out. I just bought the rear fairing so i don't want to hack it up if you know what I mean...unless someone knew what they were doing.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
What is the problem with the tail in the first place ?
Is it the right shape you want if so then just mod the tailsection tubes until it fits measure to mounting points weld some brackets to attach it.
If you only need a seat pan to fit between the tail and tank you can build it from fiberglass and shape it
Just depends how crafty you are...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts