Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Whats everyone doing on this coming Tuesday the 18th (5-18-10) say 7pmish (to avoid traffic for those who will commute a little) lets find somewhere to meet and grab some food and bullshit about...well bullshit and meet fellow rc and bike owners.

Where does everyone live so we can kinda find a "middle ground" to meet at. Oh and if you got anyother buddies that own bikes bring them as well, lets get this going...whos in?

little about my self: moved here from san diego, road for four years before coming up to seattle two years ago. only recently have been able to afford another bike, i sold my old one before moving up here, and now that ive got one i need to find some places/people to ride with. would love to meet some more rc owners seing as im new to the bike i don't know much of anything about it and would be nice to talk with people who also own one.

im in greenlake/northgate area.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Weather looks crappy for riding this week. I'd be down for a meet up and ride the following week though.
I'm in Canyon Park.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya your right..and i just got a nail in my rear tire. well have to figure something out when it gets nice again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts