1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Damn! That thing have Ohlins internals or something?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Considering the rarity and original price of the cue when I purchased it the price I am willing to let it go for is a steal....

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
CBRVFR said:
Damn! That thing have Ohlins internals or something?
I shot a game Friday night with a friends Meucci (worth about 1K), very nice indeed. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a Joss I am considering selling but will never get rid of my Meucci that was the first cue I ever bought.. Have had it for 13 years... People wouldn't believe what gets spent on these cues..

Others of the stick I am selling have sold for over $2k. I started the bidding off low to see how much interest it may bring there. I could probably do better giving it to huebler to sell for me but decided to give this a chance.

Reactions: ReaperAZ

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Very nice indeed. Don't really play that much anymore, used to play all the time, no one here seems interested. Once you have used a good quality cue you have a whole new way of looking at things. Good luck, hope you fetch some good money on it.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Getsome said:
but will never get rid of my Meucci that was the first cue I ever bought...
Friend of mine somehow managed to forget his in a bar, someone swiped it that night....what a kick in the cue balls

I shoot with a Lucassi equipped with a Predator Z shaft.....:eek: its niiiiiiiiiiiice.

BUT....$625 later, STILL NO DRAW!!!! :rant:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts