Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys/Gals.

I'm looking for someone to split costs with to attend the track day at Mid America Motorplex over near Omaha Nebraska. I'm going to be coming from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, through Detroit, Michigan.

if you are interested in doing the track day here's a bit more about the no-session event: http://www.trackaddix.com/events/?event_view=6

please e-mail me at: [email protected] if you discuss further

·
Registered
37 Posts
That's a hell of a road trip for a track day!! Can't help with travel or costs but I will be there with several friends.

Maybe we can get together there??

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know it's a hell of a trek for a track day but I like good tracks and I hate bad tracks it looks like no one else from this region is going so I may not be able to make it alone, the costs are just waaaay too high alone.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have the pleasure of riding MAM every wed. It is a great track. Wed. cost me 40.00 to ride. I think I will have to go on the 8th just to meet a bunch of You. Yes I will fork over the 140.00 to ride with You guys.

·
Registered
37 Posts
bigkid : I have the pleasure of riding MAM every wed. It is a great track. Wed. cost me 40.00 to ride. I think I will have to go on the 8th just to meet a bunch of You. Yes I will fork over the 140.00 to ride with You guys.
That would be great! I've been to MAM twice and really like it. You could probably teach us a thing or two as you are so familiar with it and from what I've read here on .org pretty fast.

We are working on a group rate if anyone is interested.
5-9 $10 off
10+ $20 off

Chindian, I hope you find someone to split costs and I see you there.

·
Registered
559 Posts
How many more do you need for the discount?  I'm thinking of taking the day off and joining y'all.

Edited: Yeah, Bigkid was quite a bit faster than I was out there. Of course, that doesn't take much!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the only guy that was considering coming down with me just got offered money for his 748.. it was one of those;

'Hey, nice bike'
'thanks'
'wanna sell it?'
'if the price is right'
'how much?'

the rest is history, all this in 30 minutes this afternoon

now he's gonna get a current model 600, not sure which, but he'll be breaking it in, so no go for him fo sho.

i really wanna go... this sux this sux this sux..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Northy : How many more do you need for the discount?  I'm thinking of taking the day off and joining y'all.

Edited:  Yeah, Bigkid was quite a bit faster than I was out there.  Of course, that doesn't take much!  
We have three for sure,probably more, so if you and bigkid join in we have the $10 off already.I also forgot to mention that if we get 10 people the group discount organizer gets in free so we would split that up as well.

Chindian, sorry for hijacking your thread but at least its staying on top

1 - 10 of 10 Posts