Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is a full serpent system just a combination of one of thier pipes and the serpent header?  
Can I still have a high mount if I buy a full serpent?  
How loud are the microns?
Could I buy the high mount slip on now and add a serpent header to it later?  

Any other info would be great!!!

Which sites offer the best prices?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I only need one of my questions answered.

Can I buy the Micron high mount slipon and add the serpent header later on down the line?? Or do I have to buy the full system all at once??

·
Registered
929 Posts
vex : I guess I only need one of my questions answered.

Can I buy the Micron high mount slipon and add the serpent header later on down the line?? Or do I have to buy the full system all at once??
I am a Micron Dealer (verifying product knowledge).

Micron does not offer a high-mount for the 929/954. Both the 'bolt on' and 'full system' are standard mount units. The 'bolt on' will not mount to the 'full system' pipework.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I wont be buying a Micron. My choices are now narrowed down to Devil or Yoshimura. I wish Devil had a full system.
I need to here these before I choose.

·
Registered
929 Posts
vex : I guess I wont be buying a Micron.   My choices are now narrowed down to Devil or Yoshimura.    I wish Devil had a full system.
I need to here these before I choose.
Whats wrong with Hindle or Arata?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I take it you sells these brands also. Do you sell though a site? If so lets have it I will take a look. How do the Hindle exhaust sound? Deep or whiny? How loud in comparison to others like D&D? There needs to be a site that has all the sounds of all the pipes?

·
Registered
929 Posts
No, I do not sell these brands. Between Dan Kyle and NHfirefighter you should be able to get a great deal on either one. I have the Hindle highmount and highly recommend it for value:performance ratio. I did have a .wav file of all the various exhausts on the 929. When I get home I will see if I can find and post it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
i've had a micron on my 954 since day1. It's evolved into a full systen (not serpent ) since then but i can comment on the loudness.

If you likem lould, micron CF is NOT the way to go. Any other can by them is great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts