Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I have done all phases, actually I did 1 and 2 twice.
I was a little dissapointed that the potographer was never at corner 7, I was dragging knee since the first lap of the first session and really wanted a nice pic. Oh well I will just have to get someone to get a shot of me on one of my favorite onramps.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Nice pics...I love Fabi...especially turn 6 and 7...

Who took the pics?? It does not look like Flair's pics??

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Wyseone ehh?? That name sounds familiar. Where the hell have you been. morea than half way through the season and we still haven't gone for a ride.

Nice pics by the way.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been in contact with Jordan a few times.
Tony with that avitar and the pink fonts I am starting to worry about you. When would you like to go for a blast? I am open except for next weekend. How is that brake light mod holding up? I still have not seen what you have done, any pics?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes they are Flair's, I beleive he is the only one that does the photography for FAST school. I will have to agree with corner 6 and 7, I do prefer 7 over the two and I wish Flair would have visited corner 7 at least for one damn session so I would have a pic of some knee draggin.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I wanna get a 507 ride setup up soon so i'll keep ya posted. The brake light is done. No problems with it yet, and looks sharp. You'll see.

Ciao

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
507 is a fairly fast road with a cop station at the half way point. I don't really like that road but I will join you when you have it set up, just let me know. I will leave you my number in a PM.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I gots a little story about that cop station ( if its the one thats just behind the little restaurant serving awful food, Just ask Jordan about our leather hamburgers )

we were talking to the locals there about that opp station, and they said that it's actually a post office, and just has an OPP sign on it. Basically the so called cops there are just volunteers and do jack ####. LOL

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you sure? I have seen the cops tooling around that area and I have a friend that has a cottage very close to the 507 and he says he always hears motorcycles and sirens.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts