Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
How is he going to get one of those bif fuggin' fingers in the trigger guard?

How long is a basketball court? Bet he can't run beyond that without fighting the urge to turn the other way?????

Anyway, congrats. Nice to see someone with that type of public exposure doing something positive other than being ACCUSED of raping some under aged girl or popped on drugs. :thumb:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I guess he has assisted in a few arrests, not to mention the generous donations he's made to some of the departments. Just as long as he doesn't let his celebrity status get in the way. :patriot:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Imagine Shaq trying to cuff you. Uh, I don't think I'll be resisting arrest today. :rotfl:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Mojave954 said:
How is he going to get one of those bif fuggin' fingers in the trigger guard?

How long is a basketball court? Bet he can't run beyond that without fighting the urge to turn the other way?????

Anyway, congrats. Nice to see someone with that type of public exposure doing something positive other than being ACCUSED of raping some under aged girl or popped on drugs. :thumb:
He doesn't need to run fast, or be able to go far....he's got strides

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
he would scare a criminal into submission. wonder if he rides in a patrol car or an escalade since he is so tall

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
bubba said:
he would scare a criminal into submission. wonder if he rides in a patrol car or an escalade since he is so tall
Only if he doesn't open his mouth. My bet there isn't a menacing bone in his body. Big Ol' Teddy Bear......

It is the little one's you have to watchout for, like in the movie "SWAT".

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Red Rider said:
I guess he has assisted in a few arrests, not to mention the generous donations he's made to some of the departments. Just as long as he doesn't let his celebrity status get in the way. :patriot:
In the article it said he made an assist already somebody threw a bottle and called someone a name. Of course since it was a protected class it was considered a hate crime, the hanging is scheduled for next week.

Sounds like Shaq's intentions are all good though, he didn't get sworn in with the others to avoid a media circus for starters. I hope he does well :thumb:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Mojave954 said:
Only if he doesn't open his mouth. My bet there isn't a menacing bone in his body. Big Ol' Teddy Bear......

It is the little one's you have to watchout for, like in the movie "SWAT".
shiiit, you ever seen him fight on the court? dude knows shaq-foo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts