32,034 Posts
Prices?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sorry, I forgot the prices.
- Shift Holder 38 euro
- Velocity stacks 929 and 954, 130 euro (2 similar but different geometries)
- Flange 60 euro
- Rapid gas 27 euro
Shipping costs not included.
If you need some image/photo, please give me an email address.
If you need velocity stacks for other models, I can produce also the ones for CBR 1000 2004-2007 and CBR 1000 2008-2009.

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Sorry, I forgot the prices.
- Shift Holder 38 euro
- Velocity stacks 929 and 954, 130 euro (2 similar but different geometries)
- Flange 60 euro
- Rapid gas 27 euro
Shipping costs not included.
If you need some image/photo, please give me an email address.
If you need velocity stacks for other models, I can produce also the ones for CBR 1000 2004-2007 and CBR 1000 2008-2009.

If you are making these yourself for selling I think you should consider becoming a site sponsor.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MMH... I don't have CNC machines, I needed one of these accessories and the productor suggested me to make several pieces of each thing to reduce the cost. In this way, I asked him to produce 10 pieces of shift holder and 5 pieces of the flange.
All the other things aren't avaible, I'll ask to the productor to make other of them if somebody is interested.
If this thread is "invalid" please give me the information, or close/cancel everything.
Thanks to bladeracer for the answer! :thumb:

One other information: eventually, can somebody link me one thread to have information to became site sponsor?

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
MMH... I don't have CNC machines, I needed one of these accessories and the productor suggested me to make several pieces of each thing to reduce the cost. In this way, I asked him to produce 10 pieces of shift holder and 5 pieces of the flange.
All the other things aren't avaible, I'll ask to the productor to make other of them if somebody is interested.
If this thread is "invalid" please give me the information, or close/cancel everything.
Thanks to bladeracer for the answer! :thumb:

One other information: eventually, can somebody link me one thread to have information to became site sponsor?
I would think this would be fine.
It's only if you're generating an income out of the forum that there's a concern I think :)

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
It simply goes around the end of the shift shaft just inboard of the shifter spline to reduce shaft flex.
I don't think it's of any benefit on the Blades but some bikes have very long unsupported shift shafts and supporting the end of the shaft can help with smoother shifting.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It simply goes around the end of the shift shaft some bikes have very long unsupported shift shafts and supporting the end of the shaft can help with smoother shifting.
:plus1:

954 Fireblades, here in Italy, have always problems in the fourth gear; I changed two times the central fork of the gearbox...

Search in the web "shift holder, in Europe (Germany): you'll find some other informations.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sorry, I haven't other shift holders for 929/954
I have only the ones for CBR 1000 2004-2007 (anda CB1000R).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.