Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had an auction end yesterday and against my better judgment I allowed a guy from outside the US to bid and he won 2 items. Now my problem, USPS does not offer delivery conformation overseas and that is the only way I would see that would prove he got the parts and keep the BS down and CMA.

I am pretty new at the shipping thing, so tell me what you would do.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Just tell him that you can't get delivery confirmation at the agreed to price, and that he would be taking the risk in the shipping. If he would like to not have the risk, he can agree to paying a bit more for a different shipper.
His email agreement will help CYA in case of any dispute.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got off the phone with Fed ex and shipping to South Korea is $87.20 with conformation.

USPS without conformation is under $20.

I will give him the option and take it from there.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
whoops, I read it as UPS :O

Ok...here's what you do.... take his money, cancel your ebay account and run like hell. :D

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nhfirefighter13 said:
whoops, I read it as UPS :O

Ok...here's what you do.... take his money, cancel your ebay account and run like hell. :D
Note to self: never buy from NHFF.:nono:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Does he have a South Korean address or an APO (military address)? If he has an APO address, you can still get delivery confirmation like a normal American address.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That seems like a paypal problem as I never seen the card and have no way to verify if the card is stolen or not because Paypal took the info. Maybe not but just may be my luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts