Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
UPS does oversize packages, but I dont know the limits. Perhaps call them or check their web page? If they wont, you next option is a trucking company like yellow or similar.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
UPS has some formula - length plus circumference or some such thing. You can simply go online to their website and get all the info you need. Probably www.ups.com, although I haven't accessed it in awhile and can't guarantee that address.

·
Registered
929 Posts
alexandra : I sent a left cowl for a 1100XX through UPS and it was the cheapest.
Sweetie...he is talking about shipping car parts (large items) - if the '924' bit confused you.

I would opt for a local air freight company, as they base shipments on weight. Use Fedex or UPS as a last resort, the costs will be high. As previously state, a freight option may also be a viable choice. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I saw all the measurement stuff, FEDEX seems to be the only place to do it via Walk-in.

I know its expensive, I paid $90 via frieght to recieve the rear valance by itself .

Anyhow, I will check with the local Mailboxes Etc. first, they claim be able to send tv's, pooltables, etc.

It might be worth a few extra bucks not to have to drive 100mls in circle to find the 'best pirces'

Thanks for the input guys. AND BLONDE LADY

1 - 12 of 12 Posts