Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a client at work send me a set of frame sliders as a gift the other day for my 08 CBR1000rr. I'm in the middle of the install and have some questions. And fyi I did the laser pointer method with mixed results. But I started off with just a 1 inch hole and was just a little off. ended up using a 1 inch wooden dowl with sand paper on it to widen the hole a little. But now I have an issue I need some help on. The slider is one inch at the base and the mushrooms out into the full width slider. As I go to screw the slider in the part where it mushrooms starts to push on the plastic and I can see the plastics start to flex in and start to separate at the bottom. I'm not really happy about that. Should I just keep expanding the hole until the plastic doesn't flex when I screw it in? I'm now at a point where the bottom fairings doesn't want to pop out but the plastic still flexes. I'll probably be pushing over 1.25" on the hole. Not a big deal to me how big the hole is as long as its proper. Any advise on the flexing?

And on a completely off topic maybe someone can answer this. From time to time I copy DVD's onto my computer. The latest one was a band DVD that I want to put on my Ipod. The file ended up saving in multiple 1 gig formats so when I use the program to convert it onto my ipod it seems I can only do one portion of a video at a time it seems. Anyone know the proper file I need to look for to do the whole video as one? (Hope thats enough info for an experienced techie)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts