Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come honda thinks we (united states) dont like all that cool **** they put on in every other market.I like the idea of the Hiss system and the economy gauge and the cool colors.I even think they get A few more ponies.:thumbd:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
:supergay:is exactly how i feel about the euro color schemes... it pisses me off to see our bland colors over here.. the best scheme i've seen in the states is the blue and yellow.. but maybe i'm biased..

·
Registered
49 Posts
You dont have HISS, or any named immobilizers in bikes sold out there as mandatory equipment?

Maybe US importers like that bikes are to be stolen by riding, or they trust people are just so honest that bikes are not stolen and sold as parts?

Just kidding, but it sounds strange.

-J-

...I like the idea of the Hiss system and the economy gauge and the cool colors..../quote]

·
Registered
684 Posts
Personally I think Honda should build what they build for thet rest of the world and export what sells to whatever country wants whatever model they have. I don't get it.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I had no idea about the extra security....is that a reflection on European society????

The colours thing I never really understood......over the yrs you good people in the USA have had colours I would have prefered, now I prefer the Euro colours for the new blade.........but thats swings and roundabouts!!!

The horsepower thing....Is that not related to laws in individual states regarding max poweer output of a bike???

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I had no idea about the extra security....is that a reflection on European society????

The colours thing I never really understood......over the yrs you good people in the USA have had colours I would have prefered, now I prefer the Euro colours for the new blade.........but thats swings and roundabouts!!!

The horsepower thing....Is that not related to laws in individual states regarding max poweer output of a bike???
I grew up in Europe and have always liked the Euro colors. I dont mind the colors here in the states either though. As far as the max power output, i have never heard of the laws regarding that here. Hell there are bikes that make alots of power here and there, so i dont think that is a law. Top speed on the other hand is discussable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts