Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I had a quick exhaust question. I recently bought a 954 because I just couldnt help myself. Its almost bone stock.

Theres is a yoshimura full exhaust system and a PCIII for my bike at a garage near my house for cheap.

BUT the can on the exhaust has about 6 inches cut off for wheelies. I looked and the cut looks clean and the rivets and cap look like its fitted on there very nicely.

Would this pipe mod make the full system/PCIII useless, or would it still improve performance like a regular full system with a good PC map?

Thanks alot everyone:hellobye:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I very much doubt it would make it useless mate, however it would probably be better to get it on a rolling road and get it tweaked for maximum performance. I am not sure what six inches off the end would do to the fuel mapping that comes standard with the PCIII for a Yoshimura system, but all tuning centres can make you a custom map, it just takes a bit longer and that obviousley means more money.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Well cutting a bit off the end shouldnt really do much, just will have to get a custom map made. I would say get them if they are cheap, take your bike on a "rolling road" and get the PCIII set up to run the bike and the can 100%. You will feel a great difference.

Take care,

TC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts