Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi iv just bought a 99 blade and want to make it look modern race rep type of design so show me what you have made

·
Registered
290 Posts
There is loads of threads on here on that topic, in fact there is one with the exact same title as far as I can remember.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I remember why i stop goin on the thundercat forums now people are so childish this has been posted before your spelling wrong please use full stops youve posted inthe wrong section grow up fxxk sake if youv seen same post before why are you wasting time looking at this one
To see what the latest post where in The Custom 900 Thread.

Anyway my post was designed to be helpful, if you decide it isn't helpful that's your loss...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I remember why i stop goin on the thundercat forums now people are so childish this has been posted before your spelling wrong please use full stops youve posted inthe wrong section grow up fxxk sake if youv seen same post before why are you wasting time looking at this one

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's the one I was thinking of... always worth a look...
hi prunty sorry for loosing it a bit earlier i only just joined the fireblade forum as i only bought the bike this week and when i was posting my build thread for my thundercat all i had was people correcting the way i posted so i didnt go back on its been over a year since i posted on a forum and it this was my 2nd post and i just felt like it was about to start all over again lol i can see now you were only trying to help thanks and sorry again

·
Registered
596 Posts
oh and fyi, if someone corrects your grammar they probably aren't trying to be an ass to you. more likely, they genuinely can't understand what you've written, because without periods or other punctuation it is just a jumbled mess of words that mean nothing unless you make tremendous effort to decipher it. most times, i simply close a thread instead of trying to translate what has been typed. just too much brain damage involved.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
oh and fyi, if someone corrects your grammar they probably aren't trying to be an ass to you. more likely, they genuinely can't understand what you've written, because without periods or other punctuation it is just a jumbled mess of words that mean nothing unless you make tremendous effort to decipher it. most times, i simply close a thread instead of trying to translate what has been typed. just too much brain damage involved.
I used to be bad too!!!! with grammar, still am:crap: I just put things up, with out reading it first:( I was driving people crazy, I'm sure!!! just work on it and don't get mad! there most likely just trying to help you out!

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I used to be bad too!!!! with grammar, still am:crap: I just put things up, with out reading it first:( I was driving people crazy, I'm sure!!! just work on it and don't get mad! there most likely just trying to help you out!

I'm a bit of a grammer nazi myself and your posts are always atrocious Tweezy...but always entertaining :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts