Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
EEEYAN!!! are you ready for your next project? :pray: :rotfl:

see...? I can show off too :rasp: :shades:

Reactions: IanDoohan

·
Registered
557 Posts
03 was the last year for fi Ian. Sorry had to correct you bud. Now you need a 2000 the first year for fi.
But the manufacture year was 2002.
So is his bike an 02 or 03 because if it's an 02 than it would be an 01 if we go by what Mr. Brown is saying. I go by the year of the bike because what if it is an 03 that was for sale in late 02 but didn't leave the showroom until late 03 to early 04. Also it will show 03 on everything including the frame sticker so in my opinion it is an 03. Mine was an 02 and not one thing said 01 including the manufacture date. It was manufactured in 02/11/02. It was one of the last ones to roll off the line. So does that make it an 03. Nerp it's still an 02 model. So the question is still is it an 02 or 03. And I am still going with my original reply 03 is the last year.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
I was just giving you a hard time. As crazy as it sounds, some people go with what the registration year is. Doesn't change what the bike is though.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I was just giving you a hard time. As crazy as it sounds, some people go with what the registration year is. Doesn't change what the bike is though.
It's cool I was trying to confuse everyone until they just agreed with me. And it's Ian who is the problem here. ?

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
garage kept. adult owned. low miles! :deal: :rotfl:

Reactions: fj1200rj
1 - 20 of 20 Posts