Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

sidi boot sizes

13K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  HondaGalToo 
#1 ·
thinking of getting some Sidi boots.Does anyone know how the sizes run(do they run small)I was wondering if I need to get a 12 instead of the 11.5I i would normally wear.

#3 · (Edited)
Chain said:
The Euro numbering system doesn't work like that anyway. I'd suggest calling up New Enough. They'll help you out on your order and are a GREAT company to do biz with.

http://www.newenough.com/sidi_size_conversion_page.htm
Im not sure if they run small I normally wear 11.5 which is 46=11 to 11.5 or should I just go with 47 which is 12 to 12.5

#6 ·
Another nice thing about New Enough is they have a no hassle return policy. I ordered my Sidi's from them. They arrived and were a bit too big. I simply sent them an email and within three days my correct size was here. They didn't charge me any additional costs from my initial purchase. I'll do business with them again no questioned asked, and highly recommend them to any fellow rider. :thumb:

#10 ·
bjay51d said:
Just called new enough and was Helped.Thanx alot their prices are the best that I found so far.They seem nice enough to get my dough.
I've bought a couple pieces of gear from New Enough and their customer service is excellent. If you order the boots through them and they don't fit well they'll gladly work with you to get you the correct size. They're good people.

#12 ·
Supperconductor said:
If you want to save some hassle and shipping costs, some vendors will confirm the correct sizing if you take an outline of your foot and fax it to them. It's worth asking them if they can do that for you.
Those puppies are already in the mail. :thumb: dude said I should go with 46 if I were a 11.5.So I guess Sidi makes their stuff big.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.