Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Signal Eliminator Kit

Anyone know how to install the Signal Integrator Kit?

Can't seem to find any instructions online specific to the 929. :confused:

·
Registered
188 Posts
It shouldn't be that hard. Did yours not have an install sticker on the top of it? I can look around for the instructions mine came with if needed, but I remember not using one wire, while doubling up another, but that probably doens't help much:crap:

Dave

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I got mine from a buddy but unfortunately with no instructions. It's a HotBodies Signal Integrator. I'm gonna call them tomorrow to ask if they'll send em to me. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for the reply :cheers:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Take seat off, cut wires, remove separate signals, rewire, watch all the cars around you not know if you are changing lanes!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
CBRBob said:
Take seat off, cut wires, remove separate signals, rewire, watch all the cars around you not know if you are changing lanes!
And that reminds me of another subject class...don't do crack :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I've come to realization that I hate electrical work. :eek:
Luckily I got a buddy of mine to hook it up for me. Saved me from a migrane or two.

I here what you guy's are saying though about signals and safety. I find myself forgetting to use them half the time, and when I do, I normally use the old, handy dandy hand-signals. Thanks for the help tho guy's!

:cheers:

rocket said:
And that reminds me of another subject class...don't do crack :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts