Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Looks like Ratter1 with Zeeman riding pillion.....

·
Registered
682 Posts
With the hotter weather here the broads are down to shorts, sandles & just halters while many helmets look like those I threw into the garbage a few yrs back. Still that gal is pretty close only with a hair more in a top piece & a bit more from waist down to calves of her legs.
Sometimes you have to wonder. At least this gal had a better idea of how to ride with her boyfriend, while so many here ---- it is more like their lst time & they sit so darn high on the higher pillion saddle & guy all bent over that the doll looks as if she was standing on the pegs. The funny part is to see them make a turn in a city road & the gal nearly falls off or leans the wrong way. Still what the 'ell most are bunnies that were picked up at one of the beaches.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
ratter1 : Quote (Baketech @ July 15 2003, 6:10am)Looks like Ratter1 with Zeeman riding pillion.....
Nah, not me and Z, Z did not have that much gear on and was wearing a pink G'string (thong)
that's right!!! I'd never be caught in a white underwear...

Z...

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
LOL....didn't think you guys would even see that post....

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Quote (freq @ July 15 2003, 6:52pm)and nd4 what is the logic behind removing the mirrors?
They're useless.  My elbow's are right in them, I can't see squat.  I also feel that it makes me a safer rider, forcing me to look instead of trusting a mirror w/ a blindspot
And turning your head constantly is safer?! I don't rely 100% on my mirrors, but I wouldn't be without them either. I also turn my head briefly, before every lane change, and have more than once turned back to the front to see some dipshit doing something stupid that required a quick stomp on the brakes. Just my opinion, but I personally think that mirrors are definitely an important part of motorcycle safety!

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Quote (ratter1 @ July 15 2003, 6:19pm)Quote (ND4SPDSHO @ July 15 2003, 8:59pm)I'm sick of arguing w/ girls to put proper clothes.  I win
put proper clothes on? your arnt you?

Proper clothes for motorcycling
Yeah rrrrrrrrright

1 - 14 of 14 Posts