1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
are the stand for sale in that auction the ones your bike is on? I need another set of stands to store the f4i off the ground and 99 bucks is a heck of a deal. How do you like them?

·
Registered
799 Posts
MedTechRR said:
are the stand for sale in that auction the ones your bike is on? I need another set of stands to store the f4i off the ground and 99 bucks is a heck of a deal. How do you like them?
Nope, the stands in the pic arn't the ones for sale. He's selling new ones. I like them, especially for the money. Really can't go wrong for $99.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I didn't mean the actual ones your bike is sitting on in that picture. I meant was this where you bought yours, the same kind as you have.

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
MedTechRR said:
I didn't mean the actual ones your bike is sitting on in that picture. I meant was this where you bought yours, the same kind as you have.
and thats what he was replying to :thumb:

(It's common knowledge the 'masters' were autographed and sold on e-bay as a package deal with a grilled cheese with some face on it? :huh:

·
Registered
799 Posts
MedTechRR said:
I bought mine direct from Handy Industries, for the same price as he has on Ebay. If you buy from him, your stands will come direct from handy industries also. He must have some distrubution agreement with them, or maybe even work for them. I have seen him selling many sets for the past few months.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just got those... today actually.

The rear is decent... I have a pit bull and it's a little different as far as construction goes, you can't flip the mounting point to change from spool to pad, but other than that it seems to hold up well... I got the spool mount.

The front is a little strange, as far as the mounting points go... but I like them(handy) and agree well worth the $100. Quality looks really good... but time will tell.

·
Registered
64 Posts
hoagie said:
I just got those... today actually.

The rear is decent... I have a pit bull and it's a little different as far as construction goes, you can't flip the mounting point to change from spool to pad, but other than that it seems to hold up well... I got the spool mount.

The front is a little strange, as far as the mounting points go... but I like them(handy) and agree well worth the $100. Quality looks really good... but time will tell.
cool, I had doubts about the quality of these ebay stands.
Maybe I'll buy a set now... thanks for a quick review :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts