Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Conq,

Wondering if an 'Other Bike' (Non-Fireblade) discussion forum would be useful.  I see we have a few threads like that in the Off-Topic forum (i.e. Chain's GSXR-1000 or the Milli thread). Might help keep things more bike and nonbike organized.  

I think some people are not sure whether to post in General Discussions or Off-Topic.

Is the General Discussions for fireblades or all bikes???

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
alexandra : Conq,

Wondering if an 'Other Bike' (Non-Fireblade) discussion forum would be useful.  I see we have a few threads like that in the Off-Topic forum (i.e. Chain's GSXR-1000 or the Milli thread). Might help keep things more bike and nonbike organized.  

I think some people are not sure whether to post in General Discussions or Off-Topic.

Is the General Discussions for fireblades or all bikes???
Adding a section for other bikes would make it seem like this site is for discussion of all bikes, and it's not. It's a FireBlade site.

If you go to the General Discussion category and look up near the top, you'll see:

'General Discussion Rules

This is for General Discussion of the FireBlade only. Anything unrelated to FireBlades, please post in the Off-Topic category.'

·
Registered
929 Posts
Alex - no pussy for you anymore?

Usually the 'General Discussion' is supposed to be relevant to the basis of the forum - Fireblades, but yes...it often gets pilphered by other postings at times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts