Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!!! I'm so excited, some familiar faces here, and familiar Internet friends I haven't got a chance to shoot yet. Anyway, wanted to say HI! My buddy Phozed mentioned you guys were having some track days so I talked to Frank and it looks like everything will work out for me to be at Grattan to take pics all three days! Too cool!

Grattan is a fun track, no doubt! I'm sure by the third day you all will be jumping into turn 5. :)



Wow, and Dan Kyle is coming too! You guys have a great event planned, I hope some of you guys sitting on the fence don't miss out. Dan did the suspension on my RC 51. Very nice and a SUPER guy! Maybe I'll get him to do my new bike and we can tweak it at Grattan? hint hint... :D

Anyway, wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jack from www.sliderphoto.com. If you want to take a look at some photos my 2004 Calendar might be a good place to browse. http://www.sliderphoto.com/calendar/2004.htm.

Hope to see you out there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,811 Posts
Welcome Jack! :cheers: Sounds good - wish I could join you and others at Grattan but, alas, not this time...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,298 Posts
:welcome: Jack :thumb:

Will you be at Grattan only to take pictures or will you get that RC on the track?

I'll be there the 3 days, looking foward to see you. Nice pics on your site :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jetbdude said:
:welcome: Jack :thumb:

Will you be at Grattan only to take pictures or will you get that RC on the track?
Oh yeah, I'll get out there a bit. Not sure if it will be on the RC or the F4 though, we'll have to see how it goes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bacchus said:
Welcome Jack! :cheers: Sounds good - wish I could join you and others at Grattan but, alas, not this time...
I know how you feel. AZ is a long way away. A bunch of friends held a track day at AMP end of last season and I couldn't make it that far either. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
heya Jack - welcome to .org and can't wait to see your pics for this June!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ConqSoft said:
A REAL man would do it on the XX. :eyebrows:
Glad to hear you'll be there! :thumb:
At Grattan? I think not... :) I have had the XX at Road America though. :) The fairing touches down way too easy on the XX but I did see a guy at Mid Ohio last season givin it hell. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,126 Posts
Jack said:
At Grattan? I think not... :) I have had the XX at Road America though. :) The fairing touches down way too easy on the XX but I did see a guy at Mid Ohio last season givin it hell. :thumb:
James from Brighton Superbike had his Busa out there at our first event. He was rubbing plastic quite a bit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
ConqSoft said:
James from Brighton Superbike had his Busa out there at our first event. He was rubbing plastic quite a bit.
That's not the guy with the Silver/Blue bike and matching leathers? I've seen a few cool looking Busas out at the track.

The XX would do fine and if that was my only bike I'd definitely ride it. I love the XX, but it's my street bike, the other two are track-only bikes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
737 Posts
Welcome Jack!!! Nice to talk to ya again! What happened to the CBR600RR? I met ya at Mid-Ohio in July last year. I also talked to ya a few months ago about getting my pic into your calandar. Looks very nice!!! You might recognize me by my avatar, which was taken also at Mid-Ohio.

Glad to hear that you're coming to Gratten! I've already checked your schedule for Mid-Ohio also. By far the best photographer I've met yet!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fivestar said:
Welcome Jack!!! Nice to talk to ya again! What happened to the CBR600RR? I met ya at Mid-Ohio in July last year. I also talked to ya a few months ago about getting my pic into your calandar. Looks very nice!!! You might recognize me by my avatar, which was taken also at Mid-Ohio.

Glad to hear that you're coming to Gratten! I've already checked your schedule for Mid-Ohio also. By far the best photographer I've met yet!!
Thanks!!! And comments like that will definitely get you into the 2005 Calendar! :rotfl:

Yes, I recognize the bike!

The 600RR is my brother Dave's. He rides and helps at the track as well.

Is it June yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
phozed said:
Jack has an AWFULLY nice F4 ;)
Hehehe. :eyebrows: :evilaugh: I'm trying to come up with a paint scheme now. Figures now that I got the RC painted and leathers I'd go and get another bike...

Hey and thanks Steve for hooking me up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
737 Posts
Jack said:
Thanks!!! And comments like that will definitely get you into the 2005 Calendar! :rotfl:

Yes, I recognize the bike!

The 600RR is my brother Dave's. He rides and helps at the track as well.

Is it June yet?
Haha! Excellent!

That was a nice bike. And I remember those tires being pretty chewed up as well! :thumb:

I wish it was June! Heck, I'd settle for April right about now!
:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,731 Posts
Welcome, Jack! I'm familiar with your stuff from STT's events. You do nice work! Looking forward to seeing you at Grattan!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,596 Posts
Hey Jack, welcome to the .org! :D Glad to hear you'll be doing the photos at our Grattan event. You probably won't recall but I bought some photos from you that you took during a private track day at Grattan back in October, 2002. You do great work!...:thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Red Rider said:
Hey Jack, welcome to the .org! :D Glad to hear you'll be doing the photos at our Grattan event. You probably won't recall but I bought some photos from you that you took during a private track day at Grattan back in October, 2002. You do great work!...:thumb:
Cool and thanks! Was that the Andy George day? That was a fun day! Yeah I think I remember the bike and leathers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HondaGalToo said:
Welcome, Jack! I'm familiar with your stuff from STT's events. You do nice work! Looking forward to seeing you at Grattan!
Thanks! New Jersey? Did we meet at Beaver Run? That was a fun track!
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top