Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 96 900RR it has been 10 years since I have been in the sportbike scene...Been riding Harley's anyhow...My CBR is mint with only 7k on it...I will be keeping the bike for as long as possible so any modifications I do I want it done the right way...In 97 I had a 97 CBR 900RR and the only mod was a Yosh slipon...I would like to do a slip-on and K&N filters..By doing so will my bike need to be re jetted by just doing those changes?
I did have the Yosh on my 97 but I wanted the TwoBrothers slip-on...What is the best sounding slip-on for the money...So far I have found the Yosh for $265...I would be open to a used one that is like new if anyone has one for sale..

Any opinions appreciated...Thanks

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I would like to do a slip-on and K&N filters..By doing so will my bike need to be re jetted by just doing those changes?
I doubt you would _need_ to rejet but you might prefer to rejet to make the most of it.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Thanks for the info....What pipe do you like...I had the Yosh and liked it but I am open to others..
If by "pipe" you mean muffler I don't much care as long as it's not too loud.

If you mean full systems I like Akrapovic, Arrow, TiForce among others - basically any of the higher quality systems that maximise topend power and minimise weight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts