Its probably just the way you are trying to do it - practise makes perfect but then again would want to bin a 2008 1000RR?Site Rules:
- Do not post any material which is exceedingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, racist, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of solicitation.
- Do not post, or link to, any illegal material of any type.
- Do not include any religious or political material in your Avatar or Signature. We have specific forums for these subjects where you may post and discuss your views, and other members can choose to view those forums if they wish.
- Do not post any sexually suggestive, nude, partial nude, adult, or questionable images or videos. This site is viewed by a wide variety of people, in a wide variety of locations, so we need to keep it clean (ie, "G Rated"). If you have any doubts, don't post it. This includes your Avatar and any images you upload into the Gallery.
- Do not post racing results in message titles. If you wish to discuss a recent race, post it in the Racing forum and include "SPOILER" in the title so that those who have not yet seen the race can enjoy it when they do see it.
- Do not cross-post. Only post your message ONCE, in the appropriate forum. Do not post the same message over and over in multiple forums. (Or post links to the same message in multiple forums.)
- Do not spam members via Posts, PMs, or E-Mails.
- We have no tolerance for street stunters, street racers, or anyone else who gives motorcyclists a bad image. There are proper places for that type of thing, and a public street isn't one of them. Posting material which could reasonably be construed as celebrating or defending these types of activities will cause you to be flamed, and will probably cause you to be banned. Further, even if done in a controlled environment, FireBlades.org is not the place to discuss stunting tips, tricks, or techniques. There are plenty of other sites that cater to stunting, so please take those types of discussions elsewhere.
- And most importantly, we reserve the right to refuse service to any person, at any time, for any reason.
lus1:I will go with praylood.. ;-).. Why don't you just focus on mastering the bike and who cares if you can wheelie.. Anyone can wheelie but noT everyone can ride..