Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What da dealio in heh? :idunno: :huh: :crap: ...wake up all you local foos! Time to ride, even if just to a bike night to pose.

Going to Marcello's in North Hollyweird, then maybe over to the Santa Clarita BN.

:thumb:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TGZ13 said:
This place has been super slow today. I actually had to do some work :thumbd:
LOL. I was just talking about the Cali forum ;) ...but if the shoe fits... :smilebig:

·
Registered
26 Posts
for those in socal wanna meet Wed nite at VCR San Fernando Bike Nite ??
starts at 8 pm then at 10 we roll down to Sunset and Wenstern\
Basic directions: From L.A. - Exit 101 freeway at the Mulholland Dr./Valley Circle exit (2 miles West of Topanga Canyon). Turn left heading South over the freeway on Valley Circle.
From Thousand Oaks - Exit 101 freeway at the Mulholland Dr./Valley Circle exit. Turn left then right heading South on Valley Circle.

Village Coffee Roaster is located in the shopping plaza on your left between the Bank of America and Savon.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mojave954 said:
Question would be, "why do you even have one?" :rotfl:

LOL!

Need to look at the thread to see what they are all about first ;) .

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
G-Force Junkie said:
I cant seem to get myself 1000 yards to the SCV BN, how in the hell am I going to make it ot No Ho!
Put the motor down and step away from it now! :eek: ....That Grattan trip must have messed you up bad...what did Depo do to you when I wasn't around :idunno: :huh: .

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RRWANTR said:
:huh: This from someone that doesn't even ride a bike.... :nono:
You mean to tell me I've been siding with a dude that has...NO BIKE???!!! :thumbd:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts