Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Galaxy S11 today, its an amazing piece of techno.
As its all new to me I thought I would start this thread so we could help each other....just a thought

So far I can make a call and txt looking good :thumb:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I can apun it earlier, Ill try to find it again.
Internet is amazing on it, everything works so fast too.
Its way far more than I need but its a mystery tour Im looking forward to master.

Oh had my first call a while back coulnt answer it :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Mrs. Des wants one of these phones - an iPhone - but I am sure there are cheaper equivalents that do the same job?
iPhones rock and the app's are the best. Well worth the money, unless there just blatantly getting bent over

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dunno if that phone comes with swype, if not try it out.
Yes it has come with swype, Ive been trying it out. Find it cool only problem I found was knowing where the next letter was on the keyboard :D.
One great thing about it is the voice recognition app, it makes it really easy to answer a txt quickly, no need to worry about typing it :clap:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congrats on your new toy. I am now without a computer since the move and use my smartphone for everything. I recently did all the superuser rooting and new rom and overclocking ect. and in my opinion it was a waste of my energy. The new rom is cool though.

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats on your new toy. I am now without a computer since the move and use my smartphone for everything. I recently did all the superuser rooting and new rom and overclocking ect. and in my opinion it was a waste of my energy. The new rom is cool though.
Oh you know a lot more about them than I do (so far):smilebig:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So what made you go for that one over an iphone?
Dual 1.2 core processor, also it has the new android software(gingerbread)
Far more apps available than the iphone (not so tied down).
5* rating on most sights and its brand new, iphone4 is last years model.

Compared it with my mates iphone4 and we both agree its better.

Good deals atm for pay monthly, you can get it free for less than £30 a month.

Fantastic screen and the camera records in full 1080hd :)

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Sounds like a good bit of kit. We'll be looking at getting fancy phones later in the year, so it's good to get info like this :thumb:

·
Registered
780 Posts
I just went from ATT to Sprint. Sprint had a better deal for a family plan. So, I dropped my iPhone 3G and bought a Samsung Nexus S, which isn't as kickass as your Galaxy SII.

I agree with you on gingerbread. It's pretty sweet. I used the voice for texting today. That's pretty freakin' sweet.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
the iphone4 is over a year old technology. I would stay away from tht phone if u want the newest techno phone.. All the new Androids r better than the iphone4 plus its not 4glte capable.. the Iphone5 will be out in a few months n will be awesome phone.. The galaxy S phones r better than the iphone4, I have both an Iphone4 n the newest android with 4glte and it destroys my iphone.. but honestly they all r almost to much.. lol

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds like a good bit of kit. We'll be looking at getting fancy phones later in the year, so it's good to get info like this :thumb:
Thats why I started the thread :thumb:

I just went from ATT to Sprint. Sprint had a better deal for a family plan. So, I dropped my iPhone 3G and bought a Samsung Nexus S, which isn't as kickass as your Galaxy SII.

I agree with you on gingerbread. It's pretty sweet. I used the voice for texting today. That's pretty freakin' sweet.
I couldn't believe how good the voice recognition is on the s11 :smilebig:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the iphone4 is over a year old technology. I would stay away from tht phone if u want the newest techno phone.. All the new Androids r better than the iphone4 plus its not 4glte capable.. the Iphone5 will be out in a few months n will be awesome phone.. The galaxy S phones r better than the iphone4, I have both an Iphone4 n the newest android with 4glte and it destroys my iphone.. but honestly they all r almost to much.. lol
:thumb:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts