Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I would really like to pick up some of these parts, like the painted hugger, windscreen, and carbon engine covers. Anyone have any information regarding the production of these accessories by Honda? thanks:thumb:

Edit: I did just see another hugger thread but since this addresses other Honda parts as well I thought this topic could use its own thread. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
My dealer tells me that the carbon hugger is available now in the UK direct from Honda for £250 ($500).

I want a colour coded pearl white one for my bike. Apparently they will be available to order in the UK from early June for £150 ($300).

Nice cheap mod :mad:

·
Banned
236 Posts
I have the cowl and the tinted taller screen on my bike (see gallery or pics thread) I also have the HRC wheel stripes on it, carbon look tank pad and fuel cap cover (which doesn't look too bad). The tank pad was a necessity as I sat on my bike when I had my leathers on and the zip was going to cause problems.

In regards to the Carbon Hugger its in limited supply but there are some out there already (didn't stop the bloke to find out where he got it).

EDIT: Updated post with pictures.

Ran out of quota for attachments to had to post links.

Russ

·
Banned
236 Posts
The best thing to do is give your local dealer a call and ask him when they are due to be released in the US. They may not have an exact date but they will be able to give you a rough idea.

Russ

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Bike looks great mate.

A mate of mine works in graphic design/sign writing.

He is going to do my wheels at the weekend in pearl white tape to match the bike. I am lucky as he will cut it any width I want, I'm going to have it a bit thinner than the standard offering as I like the look.

Best of all..................it's free. :thumb:

·
Banned
236 Posts
Splatty: that sounds good m8, its always nicer when its free :)

For those in the UK that are interested in knowing about Honda Parts I stopped in to a dealers yesterday to find out a bit more information.

23rd of May will see the release of the Carbon Fibre Hugger (possibly front mudguard) and the Carbon Engine case set (little bits of carbon for the casing).

Regarding the painted hugger Honda are currently in talks with companies to try and get them made so they havent even got a production line of those yet let alone any dates for release.

Carbon Hugger £250
Carbon Mudguard £250
Carbon Casings £175 (for 2 small arse bits of carbon?????)
Painted Hugger £150 (when available)

Russ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts