Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bastage decided to make a web in my door frame, I barely stopped short of walking into it and him, this looks like one of those recluse spiders unless I'm wrong again, these suckers are everywhere, glad I'm moving soon.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
I hate when they build webs in front of doors. Many mornings one has started across my sidewalk. I've taken to walking out in the morning with my arm in front to catch the web as I'm tired of them in my face at 6 am!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Could you put it next to an SUV so we could get a reference on its hugeness?

Walking into that would've sucked (doesn't look like a recluse, at least). Mmm, a gulp of a little extra fibre in the morning

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
keep it as a pet. it is always cool trying to feed them different things, very interesting to see what they prefer and dislike.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
That's not a recluse, it's a tarantula. I need to take a picture of the nasty, hairy bastage nesting up under the roof of one of our bridges. It's body is about the size of a strawberry.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Holy Shiat! I would never make down in your neck of the woods! If that were in my doorway, I would've called the fire dept.!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
showmethebombs : thats the 12' X 12' ziplock right?   man I hate spiders...
yep, big freezer bag, I about chit a brick when I saw him, he's on my table in the bag right now, hope he doesn't use his poison acid spitting fangs to melt his way out

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : I still say you should mail it to Chain.  c/o Omaha PD so all his colleagues can watch him jump up on his desk and scream like a little girl
My co-workers would be running for cover, believe me.

<Chain fans the hammer of his Beretta, single-action Western style>

1 - 20 of 31 Posts