Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha,
just wanted to share with everyone that the Blade I bought last September is finally legally on the road. It's been a year and a half since I last rode and all I can say is that the freakin 954 is confidence inspiring.

I use to ride an F4i and I kept saying to my self "litrebikes are pigs, I love the way supersports handle the twisties, I'll never in my life get a litrebike -- such poser bikes". The blade has totally turned my theory upside down. Power is undoubtedly better but the handling is absolutely brilliant. It makes my old bike feel like a cruiser!

Only bad side to the Blade is it rips up rear tires like theres no tomorrow. Can anyone spare me some tire money?

anyway, it feels amazing to be riding again! I totally forgot how much fun it is! Maybe I'll meet some of the fellow Canadians blade riders on the road someday!

·
Registered
612 Posts
welcome aboard! the 954 was certainly one of Hondas great moments. Wish it could have stuck around a little longer. My friend who rides a 01 GSXR-750 fell in love with mine. Says it handles more nicely than his. Anyway....welcome to the pack.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
haha, finally made it over here eh? I told you I'd call for the next 'blade ride! I swear.
coo.

Did your F4i look like this?

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts