Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Oops, there was a .zip file when he first posted it, but it's gone.

Never tried it, far too scared of .zips, so I can't put it up for you.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a zip file containing a highly detailed 3D animated CAD drawing of the assembly and running of a 4 cylinder 4-stroke internal combustion engine. Every single component (I think they forgot the gudeon pin circlips though) shown being put in place, the screws rototated even. Water pump, fuel injectors etc etc. When fully assembled the engine was shown running especially closley the valve gear and inlet and exhaust gas pathways.

A stunning piece of work. The sort of screensave you watch cus it's just so good!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
i downloaded the zip and it's pretty damn cool to watch it..... definitely the most detailed little engine movie I have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tried to post it up but it failed. I'll try again tonight.

The ZIP file is 47meg though, is that OK with Conqsoft?

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Posted by .orger thedoctor on another site (she's lara929 on there!). Well worth giving it a go in my opinion. :thumb:

try this:

http://rapidshare.de/files/4430200/motor.rar.html

You'll be presented with a table that says premium or free download. Click the free button near the bottom right of the page/table. Then it makes you wait about 30 seconds before presenting you with a final confirmation code (another attempt to get you to pay for their premium d/l service). Stay strong, wait for it, the file you get is motor.rar and it's the real deal.

Extract the .rar files to your C:\Windows directory. Then you can use control panel to find the new screen saver in your list of screen savers available. The screen saver will be called "Deutz Engine".

the only girl in the village
Link to that site here:

http://forum.honda-forums.com/index.php?t=msg&th=7343&start=20&

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK all,

would you like the engine screensaver would you ?? .. no probs..

I have it up so it can be downloaded now...

"By the way in4fx.com is my site but have had some server probs with the hosing idiots and have since rectified that I have a new url..." and in4fx.com will be up again soon alo but no file downloading from there, sorry for any inconvenience caused there.. !!

I will give it here now and the screensaver is in 2 formats .ZIP and .RAR and is up there now... guaranteed..

You must login (as in register) to get it but there are no fees, charges or obligations etc etc

I would like to get some feed back on ya thoughts for this engine screensaver and also any hints, suggestions for the site, I am all ears and open for comments, a forum is also on the same site and can be found on the menu at the top once registered only

Hay since ya have signed in to the site of mine, if you leave any comments there they would be appreciated Thankyou.. please keep them clean is all i ask for tho...

The ONLY thing I ask in return is that if anyone else would like it, thats no probs but PLEASE send them to my site to register and get it.. thankyou for your understanding and support

url is UNBLVBL look in the Links section for the download links...

:eek: ride like theres no 2morra 'hard as hell all the time' it worx for me :eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
The best Engine Screensaver is now avialable at UNBLVBL
you will find it there, the only thing is that you must login.. Its all good tho free and no obligations etc etc and as i said in previous post, I would like some feedback on it ..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts