Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
ReaperAZ said:
It's gonna suck cause the PS2 in in a different room than my laptop. If I had a wireless card I could just bring it in there. I'll be on at 5:40pm your time. I want to get this done so we can open a can.:evilaugh:
I gotta run to the mall after work to get yet more brand new pants since I threw out the ones I wore to my cousins wedding due to the unpleasantness on the way home :puke:

I should be home around the same time as you tho, if you get bored call me.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
:eek: HOLY :shit: The last level is :loony: my head was spinning I had so many ppl coming at me from every friggin direction.

Least I have something to do at work today....look for a walkthrough to get some hints as to how to mow down these suckers :guns:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
MrX954 said:
:eek: HOLY :shit: The last level is :loony: my head was spinning I had so many ppl coming at me from every friggin direction.

Least I have something to do at work today....look for a walkthrough to get some hints as to how to mow down these suckers :guns:
I forgot how that level is set up?

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
ReaperAZ said:
Online was the :shit: last night. X and I whopped some ass. Out of three games he had MVP once and I took it twice. I even had a 6 kill round, not too shabby for a sniper.
Hell yea it was. We need more HzH members I want to do more with the clan like clan wars and such. I'm waiting on my bro to let me know if he wants to join as well as find out if Jay is going to get it before I join the ladder with the clan.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
MrX954 said:
Its the second part of "Water Logged" where the terrorists make a suicide run into the brewery to destroy the tanks

Get up on the roof/second floor and use elevation as an advantage. Also utilize those turrets outside as best you can. I positioned Bravo at one of the doors and told them to cover area/target and then went to the other side. Worked well.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts