Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
* * SOLD * *

Hi guys, I don't really need to describe the '03 CBR954RR to you, but the text from my Craigslist add is below, to give details on my special bike.

It breaks my heart to sell my baby, but I just don't have the time I used to..

Here's the text from the add. Thanks for looking, and hit me up with questions.

Thanks, Craig

- - -

Absolutely mint, as-new condition 2003 Honda CBR954RR. Brand new Michelin Pilot 2CT tires, fresh oil/filter, new battery, this bike is a pristine example of Tadeo Baba's last and greatest sportbike of the CBR900RR/Fireblade series. I am the original owner and have a clean CO title. Never tracked, dropped, or ridden in rain.

Always garaged, this is a collector's bike, and is set up perfectly with a $1500 triple adjustable Penske custom shock (<2k miles), Race Tech anodized forks with fresh oil/seals, a Scott's steering damper, Spiegler Superbike SS brake lines, frame sliders, carbon tank guard & matching Honda factory solo tail cover.

This bike is the best example you'll find and one of the lightest open class sportbikes ever made. Absolutely gorgeous, flawless and FAST. Serious buyers only, no test rides unless cash and serious intention to purchase. Ready to add to your collection, or ride immediately in the mountains. Incredible power to weight ratio, very fast and nimble. Not for beginners! This is essentially a brand new bike in every way, for HALF THE PRICE.

·
Banned
433 Posts
Re: For Sale: Pristine 2003 Honda CBR954RR w/5557 mi

Wow, incredible condition. 13 years, 5500 miles. 1/4 mile at a time? :rotfl: I hope you can find a buyer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Wow, incredible condition. 13 years, 5500 miles. 1/4 mile at a time? :rotfl: I hope you can find a buyer.
LOL! I know, I know such low miles. I have a pretty good collection of bikes, and the CBR954RR was really just my Sunday morning sunny canyon carver.

I commute on my DRZ400 supermoto, I toured on my VFR750, I do urban events/cruising around on my '77 CB750 cafe bike, I did lots of canyon runs on my modded Hawk GT, or any combo given my mood, but the CBR was my only brand spanking new bike I've ever bought, so I really took pristine care of her.

I have a 2012 Ducati Multistrada S now, and just need the garage space.

Please send interested parties my way. This is a great CBR954RR. The rear Penske shock alone is a masterpiece. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Anybody? This bike is in unreal condition, set up with Penske triple adjustable rear shock, Race Tech anodized forks look awesome, handles unbelievable.

I can put the stock shock back on to lower the price if needed.

Somebody's gonna be stoked with this Fireblade!

·
Registered
511 Posts

Looks like mine when i bought it new! How much for the Penske shock? Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My man Jay in NJ is now the proud owner of this sweet CBR954RR!

Thanks everybody, for checkin her out.

I hope she has a great new life with the new owner.

Cheers,

- CraigD

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.