Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to find a buyer for my 03' 954RR with 26,000 on the clock. Kind of sad to see it go since I had so much fun with all the upgrades and all. I sold it with everything on it full arata, scotts damper, ohlins rear, dk forks... Those of you that have sold your 954's, what have you moved on to for your next bike? I am sure many of you have gotten the 1000RR, but for those that didn't what was your reasoning. I am actually thinking of something different. I have sat on or ridden all the latest bikes out there and the two that feel/fit the best to me are the zx-10r and 1000RR.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I went from a 2000 929 lightly modded to a 2004 1000RR and love it, now that I have the gearing changed(-1 one on the front) great bike as I am sure many will agree, and I think that it looks better then the kwaker too(dont even bring up reliability)

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Northern RR said:
I went from a 2000 929 lightly modded to a 2004 1000RR and love it, now that I have the gearing changed(-1 one on the front) great bike as I am sure many will agree, and I think that it looks better then the kwaker too(dont even bring up reliability)
You will pry my CBR1000RR from my cold dead hands! Well hopefully not but I love mine. Great bike and now some extra toys are becoming available for it also :cool:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
neew toys for what? isn't it a street bike :idunno:

sheepofblue said:
You will pry my CBR1000RR from my cold dead hands! Well hopefully not but I love mine. Great bike and now some extra toys are becoming available for it also :cool:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
l'timbré said:
neew toys for what? isn't it a street bike :idunno:
Yes, but if you wanted a different windscreen, better variety sliders, plastic (track), SS brake lines etc. I have noticed a big uptick in listings for after market goodies. But yes out of the crate it is a fabulous bike. So far mine has had one new tire and gas :).

Although I am long overdue for some frame sliders (still waffling between no-cuts and Satos).

Other examples are if you want a different seat. Corbin has been available but Sargent is planning for bike week as a release. Helibars are still not listed but Convertibars are listed.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts