Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I cannot get my high or low beams to come on with my bi-xenon kit. The angel eyes and demon eyes power up fine so my grounds to my ballast must be good right? Each ballast had its own ground I just wired into the low beam - . My kit came with a H/L relay harness which I thought I had figured out, but I am guessing that is the problem. I attached a diagram of how I hooked it up, it might be tough to read. There were 4 wires (2 pairs) coming from the relay. I put one to high beam + and the other to low beam -, then the other pair I wired low beam + and -. My diagram shows a switch, but I removed that for not trying to solve the problem.

Any help is appreciated.

UPDATE: Figured it out. On the first wiring harness coming off the back of the bike
white= low beam +
brown= high +
Blue= low -

That top ground is wired to low beam negative, dont mind the schematic

·
Registered
399 Posts
Re: HIDS wont come on, but angel/demon eyes work

So I cannot get my high or low beams to come on with my bi-xenon kit. The angel eyes and demon eyes power up fine so my grounds to my ballast must be good right? Each ballast had its own ground I just wired into the low beam - . My kit came with a H/L relay harness which I thought I had figured out, but I am guessing that is the problem. I attached a diagram of how I hooked it up, it might be tough to read. There were 4 wires (2 pairs) coming from the relay. I put one to high beam + and the other to low beam -, then the other pair I wired low beam + and -. My diagram shows a switch, but I removed that for not trying to solve the problem.

Any help is appreciated.

Also I am only using one plug for the high positive, not using high negative at all. Do I need to wire both high beam plugs together, I figured leaving one disconnected did not matter since I just need the signal to the harness.

Right click my image, open image in new window so you can zoom

That top ground is wired to low beam negative, dont mind the schematic
Where did you get the Angel/Demon eyes? :idunno:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts