Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like I said in another post, I took the 929 out today to run it a bit since it hasnt in a couple of weeks. On the way home tonight I hit something that looked like a bottle, turned out to be a piece of concrete. I glanced off of it after trying to dodge it, starteling me pretty good. A quick check revealed no major damage in the steering or any wheel hop. Once home I looked at it more closely to see the scuffed tire and rim, thinking I got off good, as a bit of touch up paint on the wheel and Ill be good. Fast foward to 10 minutes ago and I go to get something out of the tankbag. The first thing that catches my eye is the right lower is broken in half and cracked a few more places... :pissed: :pissed: :rant: :rant: :banghead: :banghead: Oh yeah, and I advertised it for sale today in a paper that comes out Friday... If anyone happens to have a Red/white right lower taking up space, maybe we can work something out.
Chris

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Chris, gimme a beep on the Nextel tomorrow (er, torday I guess... can't sleep and am up in the middle of the damned night). A good friend of mine and a guy I went to the Hoot with last year owns Cycle Zoo in Omaha, a repository for new and used sportbike parts. He's got a crapload of plastic and if he doesn't have it, he may be able to get it quickly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts