Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Son of AAHH, my wife laid her bike down today.

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  slickwill 
#1 ·
My wife has a 06 CBR RR Orange with tribal, I need to replace the front clip and one of the mirror arms. Where is the best place to find these parts? I have done a little searching and many of the sites are bringing up Hong Kong parts. Does anyone have any experience with ordering out of the country?

#4 ·
Yes, the wife is O.K., just a little bruised, she was pulling into the carport and her foot slipped on the floor and she popped the clutch, bike hit the wall and the bike fell with her.

Thanks for the web site, it seems to have everything I need.

#13 ·
that had to be funny to watch..."oh oh oh no my foot is sliiiiiping and there goes the clutch lever..ahhh crap it's htting the wall".

It does suck that you have to fix the bike though. Servicehonda dot com or Ronayers dot com are the best two places for new oem parts.

confuscious say, when riding on concrete use only the back brake, and sweep the garage floor.

#14 ·
I compared the prices of about ten parts for my bike on Service Honda and Ron Ayers there were some pretty big differences between the two on some parts. However, the total bill for all ten was within $8 dollars and that was with a total of about $700. So go with whichever makes you happy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.