1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Do they have instructions in French? cuz you can't spell worth a hoot in english, so I take it you cannot read english either.

Could not resist.

NHFireFighter would be the one to answer this question.
We just bought 3 Sony cameras at work and I like it alot. Ours are 7.? MPif that makes a difference may be the same one as the last link you have listed.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Go with the DSC-N2. Slighly higher resolution, higher ISO capabilities and a bigger LCD screen. They all offer the same lens and movie features (or so it seems) so if it ends up being the same price for you, I'd get the N2.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do they have instructions in French? cuz you can't spell worth a hoot in english, so I take it you cannot read english either.

Could not resist.

NHFireFighter would be the one to answer this question.
We just bought 3 Sony cameras at work and I like it alot. Ours are 7.? MPif that makes a difference may be the same one as the last link you have listed.
I know....... I know.... I SUCK :smilebig: but think how borring I would be if I was "normal" (whatever that is) ... and at least I'm trying right? :thumb:

Steve's Digicams - Main Menu
Decent review site. And with all that said there, I'd go with either the first or the last personally. Just don't like the form factor of the second.

But I use Canon as well. Not a Sony fan.
I worked for Sony for 8 years so my house has "free" Sony stuff every where but not really a "fan" anymore. I have 50,000 points that I will loose by 12/31 and since that's the only thing looks like I need, I figure why not. I'll check the site. Thanks :thumb:

Go with the DSC-N2. Slighly higher resolution, higher ISO capabilities and a bigger LCD screen. They all offer the same lens and movie features (or so it seems) so if it ends up being the same price for you, I'd get the N2.
Cool. If I take that one, I'll have enough point to get accessories. :thumb: Thanks for your help.

Trade in your Sony points for Canon points or buy a disposable camera (because that's what you'll get for your Sony points).
No can't do.. beside my Sony MVC705 (the one with a floppy:rotfl: ) is now over 8 years old and still working... Not bad for a Sony... They do make some stuff good..

Thanks

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Ok the DSC-N2 is not available anymore so what now?

DSCT50 or DSCW100?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts