Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone! ive just got a new to me 954 and its been a couple of years since ive had a bike so im outta the loop n was wondering if there is anyone around my area that rides or might have some good info on events or clubs around here. maybe some good local info on the best shop around or just anything that could be helpful for my re-entry into the scene. where do you do your shopping for gear, who has the best service, what online site do you use for buying stuff, you know, info on those lines...

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks vertical954rr, just what im looking for. i live about an hour away from louisville on the indiana side. heres the bike i just bought, givin your sn im sure you can appreciate it!

·
Registered
511 Posts
most of the riders run the "I-Loop" (Indiana side) starting in New Albany which follows along 62 out to Dale and loop back around through Santa Claus...

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right on, thats an outstanding road, probably one of my favorites in this area for sure. i live on a side road offa 66 which intersects with 62 about ten miles from my house. near the english exit on 64. maybe a half hour from corydon. 66 is a nice road as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts