Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Maybe he just *likes that information*....

Could be new to the interwebz and the workings of a forum, or could very well be someone who is just trying to annoy people more than Blunt already does..... :smilebig:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:lol:

He kind of misses the point of a motorcycle forum's general idea: to help.
I welcome most anyone who wants to join this community. I'm just saying, stop being such a debbie downer. :D

We already know not everything posted by every member is carved in stone. Each of us has the capacity and inclination to filter the information, or disinformation, we read. I thought that goes without saying.

Anyway, I don't judge people, you never know all the things someone has had to endure to get this far.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I welcome most anyone who wants to join this community. I'm just saying, stop being such a debbie downer. :D

... I don't judge people, you never know all the things someone has had to endure to get this far.
:plus1: :plus1:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
:lol:

We already know not everything posted by every member is carved in stone. Each of us has the capacity and inclination to filter the information, or disinformation, we read. I thought that goes without saying.

Anyway, I don't judge people, you never know all the things someone has had to endure to get this far.

Very well said, :thumb:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Your no nice to anyone (as we say here) did for a mo think your were his reincarnation though, still think u are him
Remember, anybody can be tough, brave, or even racist behind a keyboard...

·
Banned
831 Posts
Mikeo, you are better than I am. Feel better now?

But I'm no racist, I just don't like stupido. You can't fix stupido. They wanna fight people but dey don't call da policia when dey get backed over. :eek: You want to see a youtube video to get it, Mikeo? You got a degree in youtube?
Some crazy people think I meckanic, but I not. Some crazy gringo say I angry. But I not. Some say I mean, maybe I mean, but only in word, not action. I like to find someone who is funny and no one here funny. Just judgmental, dry, and boring.
Silly non-mechanics, they try to guess far away how to diagnose a problem by people saying "it don't run" or "it makes a tick noise" and you got to be stupido to think a forum can fix that. They need a mechanic. It was common sense, not superior posturing. You get it yet, gringo? I say bring it to a mechanic because that's what they should do. I do more than mechanic anyway. I have many skills that pay more. But if I tell you, then I will be called superior minded again and we can't disturb the weak and aimless of the forum any further than they have by themselves. Maybe I should drink Seafoam and see if it gets me to kiss asses on the forum to get by?

I hope this clears up the macho accusations going on around this crazy place. My maid is Hispanic with keys to my house. She knows I'm gracious with my time and money and helped her family countless times. I joke with her with the same word I typed on this forum, that offended some little man, but it never offended her, simply because she knows me and the HISPANIC dude didn't. My bad.

Still think I'm racist? I was never raised that way. My nephew and niece are 1/2 black, what is that called again? They are successful and I am proud of them. We are close and we ride together as a family. Racist people don't exist in my family. I'm not Michael Dunn, not George Zimmerman. I'm not gun happy either, like some cop on this forum that carries while he rides anticipating a gun battle in his mind. If he wants to act nuts, go for it. I know I'll never have to meet him face to face and no one here will meet me either. So your going to peck at a ghost called Blunt? Go ahead, it's still better than trying to fix a motorcycle from a keyboard when the owner doesn't even have any idea what the part in question is called. Jesus probably gave a wise illustration about that. :rotfl:

P.S.
When you see the light coming at you closer as you have a near death experience, do you think that maybe that's you coming out of a birth canal into the next life? :hmm:

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
When you see the light coming at you closer as you have a near death experience, do you think that maybe that's you coming out of a birth canal into the next life? :hmm:
:think:

I think you should write a book!!
Just say you saw some golden commandments and used some cool glasses to interpret them, then miraculously lost them. I feel like you could get quite the following...

Is your name Joe Smith by chance?

When in doubt throw in some alien spirits to attract the people with money (Tom Cruise and the like)...

;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts