Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello let me start by first saying thanks ahead of time for any assistance I may receive!! I recently purchased a 2009 cbr600rr that was unfortunately rendered unrideable because someone had to text while driving.The rider suffered only minor injuries due to the use of proper gear. I would love to repair the bike but alas im old and realize my road racing days are long behind me. I am putting the engine in a small dirt track modified . i have the engine mounted harness is intact have power at the injectors and coils but no spark at the plugs. Engine kill switch is good as is the relay.I am waiting for a peak voltage adapter to arrive for testing the crank and cam sensors but preliminary tests show each create a pulse. BAS has been deleted and ive pinged every wire in the harness as good. Does anyone know if the dash has to be installed for it to run ??? I dont have the dash so if there is a work around id greatly appreciate the help. Id love to spank the yams and gsxrs with some good ol honda power.

thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts